Over 30 Years of Construction Services
Inglewood General Contractors was founded by brothers Christopher Burger and Roger Jarosz in 1988. They began as a small construction company constructing spec homes, investment properties, and offering construction management services.
After 5 years, Inglewood transitioned into commercial construction, notably retail design installation. This included rollout construction for large franchises such as McDonald’s, Friendly’s, Dunkin Donuts, Rite Aid, Exxon Mobil, and many more.
In subsequent years, Inglewood committed to a regional presence. They began partnering with local businesses and organizations, catering to their construction and expansion needs. During this time, Inglewood became DCAMM certified, allowing them to bid and construct Massachusetts state-funded projects.
Today, Inglewood remains committed to working with its local businesses as well as remaining a familiar name with state-funded organizations.
Christopher G. Burger | President
- J. Roger Jarosz | Founder/Project Manager 33 years
- Robyn Iserman | Administrative Coordinator, 25 years
- Nick Ariskin (CSL) | Vice President, Estimator, Project Manager, 18 years
- Rick Kronenberg (CSL) | Estimator, Project Manager, 4 years
- Erin McKinnon | Administrative Assistant, 8 years
- Derek Ottani (CSL) | Site Supervisor, Labor Coordinator, Carpenter, 15 years
- Russ Gray| Carpenter, 16 years
- Eric Jimmo (CSL) | Site Supervisor, Carpenter, 9 years
- Brian Burrows (CSL) | Site Supervisor, Carpenter, 7 years
- Mike Murphy (CSL) | Site Supervisor, Carpenter, 7 years
- Charlie Corbeil (CSL) | Site Supervisor, Carpenter, 5 years
- Joe Viens | Paint/Design Specialist, 4 years